TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
The film will be shot in New York with Shilpa playing the lead role of Charu. With all praises for Shilpa Shukla, Kotohora said that he was taken aback by the actress' performance in Khamosh Pani and Chak De India. Hence, she was his natural choice for the film.
Kotohora's another project titled When Kiran Met Karen, which is based on the issue of lesbianism, is in under post production. Extrospection is expected to go on the floors this year.