TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
As per the trade buzz, producer Sanjay Gupta and director Hansal Mehta have already shot some very exciting trailers of the thriller, starring Sikander Kher and production controller Dharam Uberoi's pretty daughter, Neha Uberoi. The music of the film, like all Sanjay Gupta ventures is racy and the promos give the impression of a fast paced suspense drama. The promos are expected to be unleashed anytime in April, across all the major satellite channels.
One will not be surprised if the new star cast film, Woodstock Villa, opens well when it releases on 16th may. But it will depend on how well and intelligently Sanjay Gupta and his White Feather Films promote the film, because as per Ramesh Taurani , the producer of Race, exciting promos and good music are enough for a film to get a good opening. And of course he is right, seeing the huge start his latest film Race has managed all across the country and Overseas.
Well knowing Sanjay Gupta, we are pretty certain that he will do full justice to the promotional aspects of his film.