TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
'Well, in case of Superstar, the plot of course revolves around Kunal Khemu. However, my journey is interesting too as an incident brings around a massive transition in my character. From being a chatterbox girl, I turn into a woman who is more sobered down and subtle in approach. My character graph takes a very interesting turn in the film's narrative', explains Tulip.
For those who came in late, the girl who made her debut years back in Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai would be appearing in a rare male centric film in the form of Superstar. Otherwise majority of her films, whether it is Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Matrubhoomi or Dhokha have seen the plot revolving around her.