TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
'Well, in case of Superstar, the plot of course revolves around Kunal Khemu. However, my journey is interesting too as an incident brings around a massive transition in my character. From being a chatterbox girl, I turn into a woman who is more sobered down and subtle in approach. My character graph takes a very interesting turn in the film's narrative', explains Tulip.
For those who came in late, the girl who made her debut years back in Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai would be appearing in a rare male centric film in the form of Superstar. Otherwise majority of her films, whether it is Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai, Matrubhoomi or Dhokha have seen the plot revolving around her.