TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
So many times it happens that the promos of a film are quite crazy but the film in entirety turns out to a damp squib. One hopes One Two Three doesn't follow the same route considering the fact that the promos have turned out to be quite delightful and met with a fantastic response.
"I know, I won't deny that this happens. In fact so many of our recent comedies are also a living example of such a scenario. However, I can assure that it isn't the case with One Two Three. In fact I can state that what you see in the promos is not just an iota of what you are going to see in the film. If not more, the film in entirety is as humorous throughout as you see in the promos", declares Tusshar whose last comic outing was Priyadarshan's Dhol.