TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Admits Katrina, "Yes, I went to Ajmer to pray at the dargah. I went yesterday morning and came back in the night." When asked if she'd gone to seek blessings for Race, her Friday release, she refused to say anything, "That's very personal. It's between me and God."
When asked about the Yuvraaj shoot being canceled for the seventh time, she quips, "The shoot got delayed, not cancelled and it's just the second and not seventh time. Salman had to complete the shooting of Boney Kapoor's film."
Katrina laughs off the rumour that she has refused to adjust her dates the next time, "How can I not give dates for my own film? Yuvraaj has got delayed by two days and these things happen in production." Director Subhash Ghai also takes pains to stress there was no cancellation, "The shooting has been postponed by three days from March 16 to 19. Boney's Pokhiri shoot got extended and he asked me if he could shoot with Salman for a few more days and I agreed.
Postponements and extended shoots keep happening in the film industry. We have put up a huge set in Panvel and shooting will begin from today morning at 7 am. Yuvraaj is 65 per cent complete. Now only three songs and the climax remains. Salman has never been any trouble and is a delight to work with and is one of the most lovable people I have ever met."