- Here's The Latest Update On Shahrukh Khan's Ra One Sequel!
- Janhvi Kapoor: I Was Obsessed With SRK's Om Shanti Om; Would Enact Every Scene From The Film
- Shahrukh Khan Reveals Why He Got Married To Gauri Khan So Early, Lies About Smoking & Much More!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- WWE Star John Cena Is Inspired By Shahrukh Khan, Here's The Proof!
Rani Mukherjee is on cloud nine as she is returning on silver screen after two years. Her well-wishers and good friends are sticking by her and wishing her luck, and are giving her every possible tip for climbing the ladder of success, all over again.
That includes Rani"s two favourite co-stars, Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan. “During the making of the song “Bhangra, bistar, beer…" with Rakhi Sawant; Aamir and Shahrukh dropped in on the sets and gave tips to Rani for her manly avatar and behaviour," informs the source from the sets.
Elaborating more on the incident, our eye witness converse, “Rani was surprised to see them coming and giving their inputs for the choreography of the song. She was all the way happy and took their advice seriously."
“Shahrukh just dropped in, as Rani has been his favourite co-star too. He gave her some tips on how to flirt with a woman. Whereas Aamir gave her inputs on how to go about her manly look, and behave in the same manner," concludes the source.
After all this, Rani ka dil toh bolega hadippa… isn"t it?