TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Bollywood action hero Akshay Kumar is unbeatable on screen but he has one weakness, and that is Katrina Kaif. It seems he just can"t get over her. In fact, she is his lucky mascot.
Akshay has acted with Katrina in many films like Namastey London, Welcome, Sing Is Kinng and the recent release Blue. You can"t blame him for pairing with Katrina over and over again as if there are no other girls around because all the films that he has acted with her have turned hits. Now, the latest we hear is that they are acting together in Blue sequel.
Katrina just had a cameo role opposite Zayed Khan in Blue and Akshay was left without a leading lady. The sequel will bring Akshay and Katrina together as lovers. Sanjay Dutt will romance Lara Dutta and Zayed Khan will have Neha Uberoi by his side.
It is said that the sequel is likely to be titled Aasman. Another news is doing the round that the makers of the film are roping in John Abraham and Sonal Chauhan. Director Anthony D"Souza said that he is keen to work with John and the producers are ready to back him with the same budget as Blue. He added that the sequel would start off as a sea adventure and then move to the sky.
Well, Akshay will face another big challenge to shoot in the skies!