TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
It"s marital bliss for Ayesha Takia. But that doesn"t stop her from meeting her mother. She can"t stay a day without meeting her mother Faridah. And as her mother stays in Andheri and she lives in Colaba, they have to travel quite a bit to meet up.
Usually Faridah goes to meet Ayesha in Colaba, but sometimes they meet up in Ayesha"s husband Farhan Azmi"s restaurant in Bandra.
Still, to cut down on her traveling by at least an hour, Faridah is planning to shift to Bandra. She is also happy because her relationship with Ayesha"s father, Nishit, is improving slowly. While they live separately, they are now talking to each other again and Nishit is also in touch with Ayesha and Farhan.