TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Just imagine Hrithik Roshan without those biceps and macho look. He is one of the fittest guys in Bollywood and makes sure that he hits the gym wherever he is but he is doing just the opposite these days. He has stopped going to gym. The result? He has put on weight and has lost the macho look.
Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has given him strict instructions to put on weight for his role in Guzaarish, where he cats opposite Aishwarya Bachchan. Since he plays the role of a paraplegic patient, he has to have a lean look and put on weight around the stomach and abs.
In fact, Hrithik has been practising wheeling around, as he is on a wheelchair in major portion of the film. Being a thorough professional, he is trying to look like a paraplegic patient.
Well, Hrithik must be dying to get back to his fitness regime!