TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Just imagine Hrithik Roshan without those biceps and macho look. He is one of the fittest guys in Bollywood and makes sure that he hits the gym wherever he is but he is doing just the opposite these days. He has stopped going to gym. The result? He has put on weight and has lost the macho look.
Director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has given him strict instructions to put on weight for his role in Guzaarish, where he cats opposite Aishwarya Bachchan. Since he plays the role of a paraplegic patient, he has to have a lean look and put on weight around the stomach and abs.
In fact, Hrithik has been practising wheeling around, as he is on a wheelchair in major portion of the film. Being a thorough professional, he is trying to look like a paraplegic patient.
Well, Hrithik must be dying to get back to his fitness regime!