TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Imtiaz Ali was in Jamshedpur last weekend. This was for a special screening of Love Aaj Kal that was held there. His parents and his wife, along with the executive director of Tata and the city"s top police officer were present there.
But the one person he was most happy to meet was a peon from his old school who was still working there. Now we wouldn"t be surprised if the budding director decided to make a film on school days!