TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
It so happened in Bhopal where Katrina Kaif was shooting for her latest film Rajneeti, which also features actors like Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan and Arjun Rampal. A die-hard fan of hers died by jumping into a lake after failing to realise his dream of meeting her.
It is reported that a 25-year-old star-struck youth jumped into a lake in Bhopal, as he couldn't meet Katrina. He did not leave behind suicide note but it is believed that he took the extreme step after failing to meet her. He was said to be one of the guys in the crowd, who have gathered to have a glimpse of the actress.
Sources said that Katrina is not aware of the unfortunate incident. It is also said that the unit of the film was not aware of it.