TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
It so happened in Bhopal where Katrina Kaif was shooting for her latest film Rajneeti, which also features actors like Ranbir Kapoor, Ajay Devgan and Arjun Rampal. A die-hard fan of hers died by jumping into a lake after failing to realise his dream of meeting her.
It is reported that a 25-year-old star-struck youth jumped into a lake in Bhopal, as he couldn't meet Katrina. He did not leave behind suicide note but it is believed that he took the extreme step after failing to meet her. He was said to be one of the guys in the crowd, who have gathered to have a glimpse of the actress.
Sources said that Katrina is not aware of the unfortunate incident. It is also said that the unit of the film was not aware of it.