TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Katrina Kaif has come back from her recent holiday in Italy and there's something different about her. The actress who has been often voted as the sexiest actress in B-Town, returned with fuller lips than she left with. Says a source, "Katrina has always wanted shapelier lips. She recently returned from a long holiday — almost three weeks. During her trip to the USA for the Independence Day parade in Houston and Chicago, everyone first noticed the marked change in her appearance. Her lips were still puffy at the time, but now the swelling has vanished."
Roaccutane is a vitamin A derivative (13-cis-retinoic acid) which is administered orally in pill form, normally for 15-20 weeks (3.5-4.5 months). It was originally prescribed for people with severe acne that did not respond to other treatments, but has gained in popularity in the past 25 years. This practice is controversial because Accutane is a serious medication and causes side effects which can be as devastating as they are widespread. Apart from severe allergy and other side effects Roaccutane can also have inflammation of the lips or cheilitis as another side effect.
Katrina Kaif says, "It's not true. I have not had any work done on my lips and to say that is ridiculous."
A source close to Katrina adds, "She can't afford to take any medication right now as she's on a very strong medication for her skin. It is called Roaccutane and she's under treatment for it under Dr Neena , a cosmetologist from Mumbai, for the last six months and will be under medication for six months more. The medicine is so strong that Katrina can't take any other medicine during this time and in fact, because Roaccutane is so harsh it gives rise to swollen, dry and chapped lips — which gives the impression as if she has done something to her lips."