TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Katrina Kaif has recently signed on for an advertisement for a skin whitening cream. It is believed that the product helps women fight off signs of ageing. The moisturiser containes a Vitaniacin formulation in addition to available sunscreen protection in its different variants, making it ideal for Indian skin. It is believed that the ad was first offered to Kareena but she turned it down because she didn't want to be associated with a brand for older women.
Kareena and Katrina have peachy and clear complexions, which is why they were short-listed for this international skin care brand. A source close to Bebo admits, "She refused the ad as she felt it wasn't the right fit. Maybe in 15 years' time, she will be ready to do it. She felt that being the face of the product would interfere with her fresh and youthful image — so she declined the offer." But Katrina had no such reservations. She was offered a huge amount, and she immediately agreed to endorse the face cream."
A source close to Katrina refutes the story that it's an anti-ageing skin care cream. "She has signed the skin care cream but it's not an anti-ageing one. Katrina is only on for a new product and not for their entire range. As far as we know the anti-ageing cream is still being endorsed by Sushmita Sen. The new product is for the younger generation."
A spokesperson for Matrix, who handles Kareena and Katrina's endorsements says, "Katrina is not doing any anti-ageing skin care cream. And Kareena is the brand ambassador of another skin care brand for the last three years so there's no question of her turning down or being approached by another skin brand.