TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Islamabad, (ANI): Lollywood actress Meera claims that Indian filmmaker Faisal Saif is trying to ruin her reputation. She even claims that the director has paid Attiqur Rehman to pretend to be her husband.
Her statements came after she had lodged a complaint with Punjab Chief Minister's complaint cell against Rehman, and requested for security claiming that her life was in danger.
Rehman, however, rejected her claim by saying that he did not know any Indian director named Faisal Saif, reports the Daily Times. He said that Meera was constructing stories to hide her marriage to him.