TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Islamabad, (ANI): Lollywood actress Meera claims that Indian filmmaker Faisal Saif is trying to ruin her reputation. She even claims that the director has paid Attiqur Rehman to pretend to be her husband.
Her statements came after she had lodged a complaint with Punjab Chief Minister's complaint cell against Rehman, and requested for security claiming that her life was in danger.
Rehman, however, rejected her claim by saying that he did not know any Indian director named Faisal Saif, reports the Daily Times. He said that Meera was constructing stories to hide her marriage to him.