TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Trust Karan Johar to make his film look perfect. The director has already worked on making his film My Name is Khan look authentic. He is now planning to shoot for a flood sequence on the sets and has ordered for water in tankers for the scene.
But the kind director that he is, he did not want the team to fall sick after shooting for the whole day in waist-deep water. For that reason he got waterproof costumes made by designer Shiraj Siddiqui.
Karan is anxious, as this will be a difficult and intricate scene. The whole set will be under water for the next few days. This will be one of the most important parts of the film. Karan is very worried about the unit"s health so everyone except Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will be wearing waterproof costumes, as the lead actors have to be seen in their look for the film.