TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Trust Karan Johar to make his film look perfect. The director has already worked on making his film My Name is Khan look authentic. He is now planning to shoot for a flood sequence on the sets and has ordered for water in tankers for the scene.
But the kind director that he is, he did not want the team to fall sick after shooting for the whole day in waist-deep water. For that reason he got waterproof costumes made by designer Shiraj Siddiqui.
Karan is anxious, as this will be a difficult and intricate scene. The whole set will be under water for the next few days. This will be one of the most important parts of the film. Karan is very worried about the unit"s health so everyone except Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will be wearing waterproof costumes, as the lead actors have to be seen in their look for the film.