TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Nikhil Dwivedi has shaved himself bald for Mani Ratnam's Raavan. The actor was initially hesitant, but director Mani, being a professional made him go clean.
A source reveals, "Nikhil plays the role of a cop. Ravi Kissen, who plays Abhishek Bachchan's brother in the movie, is shaving him for revenge in the film. Nikhil was reluctant and was not willing to go bald. Mani sir explained him the importance of the scene and after having a discussion with the director for over an hour the actor agreed and went thin on top."
The source continues, "After the Ooty shoot minus Govinda, the crew is currently shooting in Malshej Ghats, on Pune-Nashik highway. Cast including Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Bachchan, Ravi Kissen and Nikhil Dwivedi are present. The shoot is happening at a very difficult location. It is spectacular but it is a one-hour walk in muck. It is a very tough terrain to shoot."