TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Nikhil Dwivedi has shaved himself bald for Mani Ratnam's Raavan. The actor was initially hesitant, but director Mani, being a professional made him go clean.
A source reveals, "Nikhil plays the role of a cop. Ravi Kissen, who plays Abhishek Bachchan's brother in the movie, is shaving him for revenge in the film. Nikhil was reluctant and was not willing to go bald. Mani sir explained him the importance of the scene and after having a discussion with the director for over an hour the actor agreed and went thin on top."
The source continues, "After the Ooty shoot minus Govinda, the crew is currently shooting in Malshej Ghats, on Pune-Nashik highway. Cast including Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Bachchan, Ravi Kissen and Nikhil Dwivedi are present. The shoot is happening at a very difficult location. It is spectacular but it is a one-hour walk in muck. It is a very tough terrain to shoot."