TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
We all know that life in Bollywood is one roller coaster ride. The fate of every actor changes with every passing Friday. The same is the case with Priyanka Chopra, who after having a shaky start, has now become the eternal reigning 'Queen of Bollywood'.
With Fashion and Dostana as the latest additions in her kitty, Piggy Chops has never had it so good. In no time, she became the 'Face" of a million products...practically every second FMCG product!
The latest addition in her kitty is the international denim brand 'Levis', which has allegedly signed Priyanka for an astronomical amount! If that wasn"t enough, our sources also added that the company has even roped in the ace fashion designer Tarun Tahiliani, who will be on board for a special edition of the denims called 'Diva".
One must admit that the real cool thing about this endorsement deal is that after having signed up with Akshay Kumar, Shahid Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone, the story only gets more masaledaar with Priyanka Chopra coming on board!