TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The stories of her marriage has been doing the rounds for years now but Rani Mukherjee seems to be in no mood to tie the knot as yet. Recently the actress said the there was no marriage on the cards for her and she wasn't even getting engaged. The 31 year old actress took a dig at the media by saying that they have been trying to marry her off since the last three years but haven't been able to fix the day.
Making a strong statement the Bong babe said that she had no plans to marry even in the future. There has been a buzz around the tinsel town that she is involved with Aditya Chopra and has been the reason behind his divorce. Rani has time and again denied these stories and said Aditya Chopra was just her friend and there was nothing between them
Rani is desperate to revive her career with the upcoming movie Dil Bole Hadippa where she stars opposite Shahid Kapoor. It may not surprise many but her last three films Ta Ra Rum Pum, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic have been under the Yash Raj Films banner. Perhaps, Rani only has the answer how does she make to a fourth YRF movie after delivering three duds.