TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Actor Riya Sen had the time of her life performing for a live audience in Hong Kong. And it's always special when you share stage with the handsome Akshay Kumar, na? Anyway, she was in Hong Kong with Akki for a show, and she considered it to be a fresh change after non-stop shooting schedules of the Bengali flick Nauka Dubi in Kolkata.
However, before going to Hong Kong the girl made it a point to visit Dubai first, where she went on a shopping spree. 'I'm addicted to shoe-shopping. And indulged in it while I was in Dubai. It was therapeutic,' she told us, 'I guess I even danced better!' Now that's what we call a 'sole' performer.