TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
He has always had a bad boy image but it now seems Salman Khan is trying to quit smoking. He candidly said that people get into this habit to enter a social circle or show off. Salman also had some words of advice for smokers and said most people quit smoking when it is too late after being advised by a doctor. He added that everyone should quit smoking before reaching that state.
Salman who is desperately in need of a hit will be next seen in the action movie Wanted where he plays a sharp shooter. The movie directed by Prabhu Deva will star Ayesha Takia in the female lead. The actor hasn't had a single hit since Partner in 2007. He will also been seen in London Dreams and Main Aur Mrs Khanna later this year.