TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
He has always had a bad boy image but it now seems Salman Khan is trying to quit smoking. He candidly said that people get into this habit to enter a social circle or show off. Salman also had some words of advice for smokers and said most people quit smoking when it is too late after being advised by a doctor. He added that everyone should quit smoking before reaching that state.
Salman who is desperately in need of a hit will be next seen in the action movie Wanted where he plays a sharp shooter. The movie directed by Prabhu Deva will star Ayesha Takia in the female lead. The actor hasn't had a single hit since Partner in 2007. He will also been seen in London Dreams and Main Aur Mrs Khanna later this year.