TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Vivek Oberoi landed up on the set of Sanjay Leela Bhansali Guzaarish to meet his friend Hrithik Roshan. He also decided to say hello to the director as well but he kept the actor waiting for two hours before finally meeting him briefly. Sanjay has always been very close to Salman Khan and Aishwarya Bachchan, so in the spirit of 'an enemy of a friend is an ememy', he has never warmed to the actor.
The actor and the filmmaker have even gone public with their dislike for each other. On Koffee With Karan, when the director was asked to name the most overrated actor he said: Vivek Oberoi. In an episode, the actor retaliated, "I love Yash Chopra's beautiful romantic films and not 'black' and white films." They had been at loggerheads forever. But the new and improved Vivek, in the last few years, has been making an attempt to fix the problems he has had with people. But Bhansali wasn't ready to play friends so soon.
A source present on the set that day reveals, "Hrithik was shooting at Mehboob Studios for Guzaarish and Vivek was doing some promotional work for Karan Johar's Kurbaan on another set at the same location. So when Oberoi dropped in Roshan's vanity van parked outside the set, he expressed a wish to greet the director. Two hours after the message was sent in on the set, SLB didn't show up. He sent a message through his spot boy that he would meet Vivek after his shot ended but he walked into the van only after pack-up was announced."
While Vivek remained unavailable for comment, a friend of his confirms, "Vivek had dropped in to meet Duggu who has always supported him though his tough times, but Sanjay didn't keep him waiting for three hours. Sanjay had hurt his foot and couldn't keep walking up and down. He joined them after pack-up was announced, and he was very warm and they talked about their boxer puppies. While Vivek's is called Ivy, Sanjay has recently acquired one called Happiness." Sanjay Leela Bhansali remained unavailable for comment.