TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
He is no longer the chocolaty actor with college boyish looks. Shahid Kapoor has come off age and is currently one of the most bankable stars in the industry. It is not surprising that Shahid has increased his fee after the success of his latest hit Kaminey. The actor demanded a whopping Rs 15 Crores from Subhash Ghai to star in his latest movie. Yes you hear it correct it's 15 Crores.
This has forced Shubhash Ghai to look for a fresh face for his upcoming movie. It may be recalled that after the success of his movie Jab We Met, Shahid had hiked his fees to Rs 5 Crores per movie. Two years down the like Shahid is quoting three times that amount. Surprisingly not even the Khans and Hrithik Roshan charge such a high fee per movie. Seems like Shahid has taken a leaf out of Akshay Kumar's book.