TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
He is no longer the chocolaty actor with college boyish looks. Shahid Kapoor has come off age and is currently one of the most bankable stars in the industry. It is not surprising that Shahid has increased his fee after the success of his latest hit Kaminey. The actor demanded a whopping Rs 15 Crores from Subhash Ghai to star in his latest movie. Yes you hear it correct it's 15 Crores.
This has forced Shubhash Ghai to look for a fresh face for his upcoming movie. It may be recalled that after the success of his movie Jab We Met, Shahid had hiked his fees to Rs 5 Crores per movie. Two years down the like Shahid is quoting three times that amount. Surprisingly not even the Khans and Hrithik Roshan charge such a high fee per movie. Seems like Shahid has taken a leaf out of Akshay Kumar's book.