TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Trash talk Queen Miss Rakhi Sawant is mulling over Shahid Kapoor in her upcoming flick Dil Bole Hadippa. The reason behind all the hulla-gulla is that Shahid had saved her life during the shoot of a song sequence Discowale Kishko…
In an interview Rakhi stated, “Today I"m alive, and that is just because of Shahid. I was about to meet with a fatal accident when he came to my rescue."
Elaborating on the incident she chirps, “I was standing near a light stand after the shoot of a dance sequence, when suddenly Shahid sipping his coffee came up to me. He just asked me to move aside and secured the light stand; I never noticed, but the stand was rickety and that light was almost dropping down on me, but thank god Shahid came in at the right time for my rescue."
“He is a really nice guy and it was fun to work with him. I also enjoyed working with a big star like Rani Mukherjee, and also told her that I am a big fan of hers," she concludes.
Well we wonder with Rakhi so charmed by her new prince charming, what happens to the 'chosen one" Elesh?