TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Those of you who wonder how Shahrukh Khan learnt business skills need to know his London Dreams. Well, we are not talking about Salman Khan's film London Dreams. We are talking about Shahrukh's dream to do higher studies from London School of Economics.
Not many know that Shahrukh graduated in Economics from Hans Raj College. He revealed that he was very fond of Economics and scored 72% marks in graduation. He added that he dreamt of joining London School of Economics for higher studies but couldn't due to his acting career.
No wonder Shahrukh is taking up business ventures including owing IPL team and staring his production house. Here is an economist actor!