TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Those of you who wonder how Shahrukh Khan learnt business skills need to know his London Dreams. Well, we are not talking about Salman Khan's film London Dreams. We are talking about Shahrukh's dream to do higher studies from London School of Economics.
Not many know that Shahrukh graduated in Economics from Hans Raj College. He revealed that he was very fond of Economics and scored 72% marks in graduation. He added that he dreamt of joining London School of Economics for higher studies but couldn't due to his acting career.
No wonder Shahrukh is taking up business ventures including owing IPL team and staring his production house. Here is an economist actor!