TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
It is very unlikely that Salman Khan would finish an interview without being asked about his relationship with friend turned foe Shahrukh Khan. In a recent interview Salman said that he and Shahrukh becoming friends again was out of question as Shahrukh doesn't miss him. Being slightly sarcastic Salman said that Shahrukh was not crying over the issue and was doing well with his professional career.
On the infamous spat on Katrina Kaif's birthday bash last year Salman said that people normally do have fights and settle things the next morning, just that this incident was blown up and taken to a different level the next morning He added that if things were sorted out that night itself the entire scenario could have been different but he felt a patch up was not on Shahrukh's agenda.
Salman however denied that he had ever been very close to Shahrukh Khan. He candidly said that he and Shahrukh used to hang out together and did a few films together but they were never close enough to be referred to as buddies. Well Shahrukh did you hear this, perhaps you should start missing Salman and who knows the mother of all Bollywood patch ups could take place.