TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
vivek oberoi is back after a good European holiday and has planned on how he would be celebrating his 33 birthday this year. The actor doesn"t want any party, and thus he has decided to celebrate this occasion with the children of orphanage.
“Yes that"s true, Vivek has planned to celebrate his birthday with Food for Life orphanage in a very simple way," adds the source.
Vivek has been keeping a low profile since long. “The last phase of the actor"s life was the most difficult for him. But now he has been getting back to life and gathering the bits and pieces of it. Vivek is a party person, but this time he doesn"t want to make his b"day a grand celebration."
“He is now bored of the parties and the limelight, and thus is staying away for few months. Though he is planning to make a big comeback and is very eagerly waiting to get back to work," concludes the source.
Vivek koi baat nahi der aaye durust aaye…