TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
vivek oberoi is back after a good European holiday and has planned on how he would be celebrating his 33 birthday this year. The actor doesn"t want any party, and thus he has decided to celebrate this occasion with the children of orphanage.
“Yes that"s true, Vivek has planned to celebrate his birthday with Food for Life orphanage in a very simple way," adds the source.
Vivek has been keeping a low profile since long. “The last phase of the actor"s life was the most difficult for him. But now he has been getting back to life and gathering the bits and pieces of it. Vivek is a party person, but this time he doesn"t want to make his b"day a grand celebration."
“He is now bored of the parties and the limelight, and thus is staying away for few months. Though he is planning to make a big comeback and is very eagerly waiting to get back to work," concludes the source.
Vivek koi baat nahi der aaye durust aaye…