TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Will Launch On 16th Of October For Rs 27,000
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- Can Using Hot Tub Cause A Miscarriage?
- From Salman Targeting Karanvir To Eliminating Neha To Save Sree-Reasons Why BB 12 Is UNFAIR & BIASED
- MG Motors India Plans Revealed — Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Entry In 2019
She has been kept under wraps all throughout the making of Veer but now it has emerged that Zarine Khan was instructed to pile on weight for Veer. Zarine was put on a chocolate diet for months to give her a more full bodied look to appear a woman from the past. Zarine plays Princess Yashodhara in the movie where Salman Khan plays a warrior Prince Veer.
Zarine Khan who used to be Katrina Kaif's body double being her lookalike weighed 54 kilos before the shoot was put on a chocolate diet making sure she ate cakes and pastries to appear more curvaceous. Zarine piled on eight kilos in just three months as Salman personally took care of her diet. Her costumes in the movie were also designed in a way that enhance her size.