TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Bhushan Kumar's next, Happy New Year (working title) starring Sunny Deol, R Madhavan and Kangana Ranaut is apparently in deep trouble in New York because of the weather! The 20-feet deep snow has halted the schedule.
Says a source on the sets, "It's been snowing continuously and heavily in NY city for the last three days and shooting has come to a complete standstill. Sunny has shot for the schedule. Kangana had to shoot for some car scene in Manhattan but now because of the snow she had to stop. It's so cold and snowing so heavily that they are not able to shoot. The police didn't allow anyone from the unit to drive in the snow. It's dangerous to drive in snow so the unit had to do Kangana's shots in the cab."
Apparently, non-shooting of the film has stressed the directors Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru (had earlier directed Lucky No Time For Love).
"The directors are very troubled. Kangana loves the snow as it reminds her of Manali but she's very tense and worried too. They want her to extend her stay to make-up for the days that had been cancelled but she can't as Kangana has to be in Scotland for important work. She doesn't have dates till mid next year as she's shooting for Dhamaal 2, Rascals and then this movie again."
Currently, Kangana is whiling away her time staying put in her hotel as she can't step out.
"Recently, when she stepped out with her manager to watch Little Fockers at a theatre close by she got stuck in a crazy snow storm on her way back to the hotel, around 9.30 pm. Her car got stuck. Fortunately, because of some nice New Yorkers, the car was pushed out of the deep snow. Kangana, along with four girls and another guy, pushed it out. Everyone is stressed and having meetings every day to figure out what their next step will be."
Producer Bhushan Kumar remained unavailable for comment.