TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
The year 2009 couldn"t have been better for Mugdha Godse. Following on the heels of a successful debut, Mugdha's recent film All the Best, which also coincidentally released during Diwali, has been a raving success and her work in Jail has been highly appreciated by the critics and the masses. No wonder the pretty actress is on a high!
Mugdha is already raring to go, and is busy completing the shoot for her next film, a horror flick called Help opposite Bobby Deol.
Mugdha has been putting in a lot of effort for her role in this movie. She has also been working round the clock. Apparently Mugdha shot for 22 hours at a stretch for a promotional song for this movie, that"s almost a day!
Says a source, “Yes it is true, Mugdha worked for 22 hours straight. But she did not complaint even once. She was professional and was determined to complete the shoot on time."
Well all we can say is that with such determination and dedication, this Marathi mulgi surely has the potential to be called the next top actress in B-town.