TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
The hero proposes to his girlfriend but his ex-beau enters the scene when the marriage is all set to take place. However, the problem is solved miraculously and the wedding takes place all of a sudden. If you think this happens only in Bollywood, think again, because Sania Mirza"s marriage with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik was no different.
Sania and Shoaib announced earlier that the nikaah would take place on April 15 but they tied the knot yesterday (April 12) at a private ceremony attended by their close relatives and friends, taking everyone, including the journalists, unawares. The guests at the wedding offered zuhar namaz after the nikaah.
The Mehndi ceremony is taking place today followed by Sangeet tomorrow (April 14). The wedding reception will be held on April 15 in Hyderabad.
The wedding was supposed to take place on April 9 but it was postponed by 3 days after the Qazi refused to perform the nikaah without Shoaib"s passport, which was seized by the police following an FIR filed by his first wife Ayesha Siddiqui. However, Sania's family got a no-objection certificate from the Hyderabad police, thus paving the way for the marriage.
Well, Sania may not be able to fulfill her dream of acting in Bollywood films but her wedding was like one!