TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Telangana Elections: Restrictions Imposed On Campaign Time In Naxal Belts
- Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Best Tariff Plans Under Rs 200
- Road Rage In India: Video Of A Man On Top Of A Running Car Becomes Viral!
- DeepVeer's Mumbai Wedding Reception Will Be A Grand Affair
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- India vs West Indies: The Five Key Takeaways
Actress Genelia D"Souza was supposed to act with Abhishek Bachchan and Ajay Devgn in Bol Bachchan but she opted out, as she thinks she has nothing much to do in the film. Sources said that director Rohit Shetty is now trying to find a replacement.
Genelia apparently realised on reading the script of the film that the role offered to her was just an ordinary one. Moreover, history tells that Rohit Shetty's films are mostly male-centric. So, she decided to opt out of the film though it features big actors like Abhishek and Ajay.
However, sources close to the actress have a different story to tell. They said that she couldn't do Bol Bachchan, as her dates clashed with Navdeep Singh"s film, where she acts with Abhay Deol.