TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Karisma Kapoor is apparently having a tough time in keeping her relationship with businessman husband Sanjay Kapur. The two are living separately, though not divorced.
Karisma Kapoor, who fasts every year on Karva Chauth along with other Bollywood wives apparently did not keep a fast this year. If sources are to be believed, Karisma Kapoor is not happy in marriage and both she and her husband Sanjay Kapur have come to an understanding wherein they have decided that they will live separately without seeking divorce for the sake of their two children.
It must be mentioned here that Sanjay had moved the Delhi High Court in the year 2005 seeking a restraining order against the 37 year old Karisma who was then travelling abroad with their daughter Samaira. The court then suggested the couple to reconcile.
Meanwhile, Karisma Kapoor is busy shooting for her forthcoming film Dangerous Ishq, directed by Vikram Bhatt. Karisma is getting many endorsement projects as well as film offers. However, Lolo is taking it slow and steady.