- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
Actress Katrina Kaif is more keen on working with Bollywood Baadshah Shahrukh Khan and the dancing star Hrithik Roshan rather than sharing screen space with her ex-beau and present well-wisher Salman Khan.
As per the reports, director Kabir Khan's next film with Yash Raj Films has roped in Katrina Kaif as the female lead of the film, however the male lead role was first offered to Shahrukh Khan and then to Hrithik Roshan. But to the bad luck both the actors could not manage dates out from their busy schedule for the film.
Finally the filmmakers have approached Salman Khan for the film. While Salman is busy negotiating the monies with YRF, Katrina is very upset about the change. Reportedly, Katrina was very happy when the film was offered to Shahrukh and later to Hrithik, she was keen on working with them, but the news of Salman being roped in for the film has upset her. She has already worked with Salman and was looking forward to the change in the lead man in her films.
But Kat isn't Salman the one who launched you in Bollywood?