TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Vertu Aster P With Real Leather Announced; Price Starts From Rs. 3 Lakh
- Ever Heard Of Glamping? Visit These 7 Places In India For Luxury Camping!
- Essential Oil Remedies To Treat Lice
- Happy Birthday Nargis Fakhri: 5 Interesting Things You Don't Know About This Sultry Actress!
- 2018 Yamaha R15 V3 Review — Unmistakable Racing Pedigree Made Evident
- Praveen Kumar Retires From All Forms Of Cricket
- Postal Life Insurance; All You Need To Know
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, who are in Turkey, shooting for Ek Tha Tiger are safe. More than 200 people died and 1,000 were injured in the 7.2 magnitude quake in Turkey.
Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif were busy shooting for Ek Tha Tiger in Istanbul. However, the duo are safe as the earthquake struck Van, which is far away from the place they were shooting. Salman Khan, who was in India for two days to shoot for Bigg Boss 5 landed in Turkey on Sunday morning, which is when the earthquake hit Turkey.
After shooting in Turkey for two months, Salman will apparently fly to Iraq where there will be extensive shooting for the film Ek Tha Tiger. As per sources, certain portions of the film will be shot in the northern border of Iraq and other middle east countries.
Ek Tha Tiger, a spy thriller is slated to be an Eid release and is being shot in five countries. Speaking to a leading website, a source revealed that the action sequence in Ek Tha Tiger will be different from that of Bodyguard and Dabangg and will be more on the lines of Bourne Identity.