TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is currently shooting with Ranbir Kapoor for the movie Barfee, is very serious about her music career and off late she has been paying much attention to her singing tuition. Sources say that she was recently spotted being trained by her music trainer Samantha Edwards on sets of the film in Darjeeling.
According to sources, Priyanka Chopra had taken her trainer Samantha Edwards to Darjeeling on the sets of Anurag Basu's Barfee! The actress was seen busy practising music before and after the shooting of the movie. Interestingly, her co-star Ranbir Kapoor also joined Piggy Chops in her music lessons.
However, Priyanka Chopra is a trained western classical singer and she has already signed a worldwide recording agreement with Universal Music and Desi Hits to record and release her first music album. She is currently writing and recording the album, which will contain about ten pop songs and will release worldwide, sometime in 2012.