- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
Rakesh Roshan's recent birthday bash gave birth to a few interesting fresh tales and gossips in the B-Town. One of them being the megastar Amitabh Bachchan's bonding with his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ex-boyfriend Vivek Oberoi at the do, that grabbed several eyeballs.
Aishwarya Rai is happily married to actor Abhishek Bachchan today. But, if you are expecting us to dig deep into the gorgeous Bachchan bahu's past with Vivek Oberoi, we are utterly sorry to disappoint you guys. Let the past die, and we need to check out what's going on today. As per the media reports, Amitabh Bachchan, who had recently attended Rakesh Roshan's birthday bash, was spotted chitchatting with Vivek Oberoi, who was also present at the do.
According to sources, there seemed no awkwardness between the Big B and Oberoi, keeping in mind the latter's past affair with Aishwarya. Ash, Amitabh and Vivek had earlier worked together in the film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, that was released in the year 2004. The senior Bachchan has also lend his voice for the Roshans' upcoming movie Krrish 3, that will see Vivek Oberoi playing the baddie in it. Now that it seems all fine between the Big B and Vivek, can we expect the same reconciliation between the latter and Ash?