- Abhishek Bachchan Didn't Marry Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Her Beauty; Here's The Real Reason
- Aishwarya Rai & Abhishek Bachchan Flaunting Their Love: Unseen Pics From Initial Years Of Marriage
- Is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan A Suspicious Wife? Does She Check Abhishek Bachchan's Phone Secretly?
- Abhishek Bachchan Trolled For Staying At Big B's House Even After His Marriage With Aishwarya Rai!
- When Abhishek Talked About His Married Life With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Fake Divorce Rumours
- Is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Giving Sleepless Nights To Prernaa Arora? Rejects Film With Shahid Kapoor?
- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
Rakesh Roshan's recent birthday bash gave birth to a few interesting fresh tales and gossips in the B-Town. One of them being the megastar Amitabh Bachchan's bonding with his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's ex-boyfriend Vivek Oberoi at the do, that grabbed several eyeballs.
Aishwarya Rai is happily married to actor Abhishek Bachchan today. But, if you are expecting us to dig deep into the gorgeous Bachchan bahu's past with Vivek Oberoi, we are utterly sorry to disappoint you guys. Let the past die, and we need to check out what's going on today. As per the media reports, Amitabh Bachchan, who had recently attended Rakesh Roshan's birthday bash, was spotted chitchatting with Vivek Oberoi, who was also present at the do.
According to sources, there seemed no awkwardness between the Big B and Oberoi, keeping in mind the latter's past affair with Aishwarya. Ash, Amitabh and Vivek had earlier worked together in the film Kyun! Ho Gaya Na, that was released in the year 2004. The senior Bachchan has also lend his voice for the Roshans' upcoming movie Krrish 3, that will see Vivek Oberoi playing the baddie in it. Now that it seems all fine between the Big B and Vivek, can we expect the same reconciliation between the latter and Ash?