TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Shahrukh Khan had said in the interview, "I sometimes become the inadvertent object of political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India. I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation rather than my own country." To which Hafiz said that Shahrukh is welcome in Pakistan and he can live here for as long as he wants. He also said he will be respected in Pakistan.
A source close to Shahrukh Khan told Bollywood Life, "Shahrukh had made the comments regarding his religion only to point out how he remains fiercely patriotic to India with a disregard for those who wish to drag his identity as a Muslim in the way of him being loved by millions of fans. He's one of India's most secular actors."
Saeed Hafiz is considered as one of the most wanted terrorists of India for his alleged association with Lashkar-e-Taiba.