- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Saif Ali Khan Gets Notice From Bulgarian Govt For Wild Boar Hunting
- Kareena Kapoor Is Unstoppable; Fought The 'Wedding & Baby' Shackles In Bollywood
Although Kareena Kapoor didn't charge a single penny for her special appearance in Happy Ending, producer Dinesh Vijan couldn't stop himself from gifting her an expensive watch as a token of gratitude.
Guest appearances and friendly cameos are not too new in Bollywood. Kareena Kapoor didn't charge for her role in her hubby Saif's co-produced movie Happy Ending.
The actress known for her style, loves luxury products and watches, hence Dinesh Vijan gifted her an expensive watch. "It is the most expensive cameo for our company," said Dinesh, good-humouredly.
This news was broken in a popular television show when the team Happy Ending were promoting their film.
When asked about what was the amount she was paid for her role, Kareena Kapoor said that she asked for a watch. However, it is not true if she really got the watch or not!
Happy Ending directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D K, also features Ileana D'Cruz, Kalki Koechlin, Govinda among others and it is will hit the theaters on November 21.