- 27 Years Of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin: Pooja Bhatt Reveals She Changed Outfits In A Fisherwoman’s Hut
- Aamir Khan & Karan Johar To Come Together For Osho Biopic?
- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan Called Rani Mukerji A 'Buddhi' After Watching Hichki & Here's How She Reacted!
- SANJU EFFECT: Aamir Khan Asked Sanjay Dutt To Meet Him Immediately & They Ended Up CRYING TOGETHER
- Sanju: Manisha Koirala Takes A Sly Dig At Salman, Shahrukh & Aamir Khan While Praising Ranbir Kapoor
They have headed to the on-going Japan Film Festival in Tokyo and the duo have planned to celebrate Kiran's birthday in Japan. His movie Dhoom 3 will be screened at the film festival.
A close source reveals, "Aamir’s last release will be screened at the Tokyo Film Festival in October. Naturally, he has been invited to attend it, and Aamir has confirmed his presence."
“Japan has always been on Kiran’s wish list. Last year, Aamir took her on a trip to explore north-east India. This year, once the festival ends, Aamir, Kiran and Azad will stay back and celebrate her birthday there. They’re expected to return a few days after that,” added the source.
Kiran Rao will usher her birthday on November 7. She will turn 40 and that might be the special reason for Aamir to give her a vacation that would be remembered forever.
With the little toddler Azad Khan in tow, the couple left for Japan on Monday and once Aamir returns he will be busy promoting his upcoming film PK.
PK featuring Anushka Sharma and Aamir Khan is directed by Raju Hirani and will hit the theatres on December 19.