- Aishwarya Rai Remembers Nelson Mandela On His 100th Birth Anniversary, Shares A Throwback Picture!
- Aishwarya Rai & Aaradhya Capture The FIFA World Cup 2018 Grand Finale Frenzy In Paris! View Pictures
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
- Fanney Khan's First Song 'Mohabbat' Is Out! Watch It Here
- Are You Listening Abhishek? Rajkummar Rao Says People Are Calling Him & Aishwarya Rai A 'Couple'
- Aishwarya Rai Shares An Adorable Picture On Father's Day Along With Her Mother & Daughter Aaradhya
Recently, rumours went rife that Aishwarya Rai may have said yes to Mani Ratnam's next. This news was confirmed to a South Indian channel by none other than Mani's wife Suhasini!
But, now this may turn out to be shocking if we say, Mani Ratnam has confirmed in an interview that he has not yet decided on his cast for his next film...
Mani Ratnam said, "Nothing has been finalised. I'm still writing and only when I complete it, will I be able to confirm my cast."
Ratnam, who has been part several film fests, both Indian and international, is looking forward to be part of the third edition of the Ladakh International Film Festival (LIFF), which is scheduled between June 27 and 29.
This might be a big shock for the 'Guru' actress Aishwarya's fans. When the fans think that she will make a comeback after her pregnancy and child birth into films again, this is a shocker. Let us just hope the saying holds good still and Mani Ratnam will be convinced to cast his favourite Aishwarya Rai agian in his next.