- Raj Thackeray Says Shocking Things About Sridevi & Akshay Kumar
- Don't Want Anyone To Put An Image On Me: Akshay Kumar
- He Felt TRAPPED! Akshay Kumar Is Really Scared Of This Thing; It Impacted Him Deeply
- Akshay Kumar's Padman Must Be Shown In Village Schools & Hostels! Says Scientist Maya Vishwakarma
- We Need More Actors Like Him! Akshay Kumar's FUNNY TAKE Over Clashing With Kangana Ranaut Is Gold!
- Here's Why Akshay Kumar Did Back To Back Films With Social Messages!
- These 15 Pics Of Lisa Haydon Will Make You Say 'Oh My God She's A Goddess'!
There are no marks to guess if he has performed those stunts using safety rope. The action star being adventurous and bold at heart didn't want to use a safety rope while performing those stunts.
While the makers of the film wanted to shoot the stunt at Mauritius, the authorities in Mauritius denied permission for the shoot quoting that it's too dangerous.
Director Abhishek Sharma says, "The stunt which was performed by Akshay and Lisa Haydon was that they have to sit on a couch attached to a chopper which flies above the sea. We took two weeks to convince the authorities to grant permission in Mauritius. However, they felt it was risky. They were apprehensive that if the chopper is not taken precisely it would be fatal. Since they didn't have a single pilot to handle such stunt, they denied permission to perform."
Finally the crew went on to Cape Town to complete the stunt. The Shaukeens will hit the theatres on November 7.