- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- HOT NOW! Govinda Reacts To His Name Deleted From Varun Dhawan's Judwaa 2 Song 'Tan Tana Tan'
Actress Alia Bhatt has romanced with a couple of new heroes in the recent films but the young actress might have just missed out the chance of being daughter of a yesteryear hero.
Actor Govinda was reportedly approached by a film-maker to play the role of Alia Bhatt's father in her next film. However Govinda reportedly rejected the offer.
While, some reports suggest that Govinda demanded a big payment to play Alia's father in the film, other reports claim that Govinda turned down the proposal owing to prior commitments.
Well, apart from the demand for hefty sum and lack of dates, Govinda might have said no to the offer thinking that he is noy yet old enough to play the role of a 22 years-old girl.