- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
- Ranbir Kapoor Goes 'Khullam Khulla Pyaar Karenge' Way; SNAPPED Spending Time At Alia Bhatt's House!
Alia Bhatt couldn't take the long and tiring schedule of her Shaandaar shooting in Europe. It has definitely taken a toll on the actress. Alia who has been shooting for Vikas Bahl's directorial venture had fallen ill on the sets, however continued her shooting.
Being a professional that she is, Alia finished shooting and again fell ill with high fever and acute stomach ache. Some feared that she was suffering from Appendicitis.
On Wednesday, Alia's condition worsened scaring everyone. After a series of tests, appendicitis was ruled out. Alia's father AMhesh Bhatt later in the evening cleared the airs and said, "Alia is feeling better. There is no cause for worry. All tests are clear. It was just fever and hyper acidity. Appendicitis has been ruled out."
A source said, "Alia was unwell for the past week, but she continued to shoot. Now that the schedule has ended, she can get some rest."
Apparently Alia who had given her family a fright and everything is alright now. It is to be noted that even lead actor Shahid Kapoor had tweeted earlier, "Last day of shoot here in Poland recovering from a horrible bout of flu and insomnia keeping me up. Can't wait to be back home feeling rather homesick .... love to all. "
With the Shaandaar couple falling ill, the shooting is stalled for sometime. Shaandaar will release in 2015.