- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
Amitabh Bachchan is one of the most respected actor of our generation who has been ruling the Bollywood industry from almost four decades. The actor has never utilised this power of his to support his son or go out of the way to promote his son, Abhishek Bachchan's films but yesterday he was spotted launching a website of KRK!
Kamaal R Khan is one of the most controversial celebrities in the industry who kept making false accusations and claims against his fellow colleagues. From Shahrukh Khan to Salman Khan, he has targeted everybody with his brutal remarks. He even vowed to never return to India if Narendra Modi became Prime Minister.
He vowed to go back to Dubai and he did leave the very next day Narendra Modi won the elections and now breaking his false promises, KRK is back in the country.
He launched his own website, KRK Box Office in the Mumbai, and he got the biggest star in Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan to launch his website. Even before having an authentic site KRK got involved in a controversy owing to his review of Shahrukh Khan's Happy New Year.
So why did Amitabh Bachchan support someone who condemns the film industry and his own son's film. Big B has never supported Abhishek by going out of his way, then why is he helping KRK?
The question remains unanswered.