- Dhadak Celebs Review: From Madhuri Dixit To Arjun Kapoor, Everyone's In Awe Of Janhvi-Ishaan's Act
- Arjun Kapoor Is Counting Hours For Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Release! View Picture
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
- Arjun Kapoor Opens Up About His Marriage Plans After His Grandma Threatens Him To Get Hitched Soon!
Arjun Kapoor is taking a break from movies to fulfill his late mothers' wishes. What was Mona Kapoors' wish? Arjun Kapoor has had three back to back hits in Bollywood so far, Ishaqzaade, Gunday and 2 States. It has even crossed the 100 crores limit in box office.
Mona Kapoor had always wanted her son to study abroad and looks like Arjun Kapoor is planning to fulfill it now. Though he hasn't chalked out any plans precisely when and how.
The actor went on record and said, " At some point I want to take a couple of months off to go abroad and experience life by living on my own and doing my own things for sometime."
However, Arjun Kapoor is not interested in filmmaking unlike Kangna Ranaut who is in New York learning about screenplay writing. He is more keen in joining a culinary school.
Whatever it is, Arjun wants to go to a place where he is unrecognisable and fulfill his mothers' wish. It seeems like Arjun is in a wish fulfilling spree, due to his fans clamouring to join social media network, he is making a debut on Twitter too on his birthday.
Fans are all looking forward to it!