- Bollywood Actor Ranbir Kapoor Paid A Whopping Amount To Host A TV Show!
- Why Did Aamir Khan Refuse To Play Ranbir Kapoor’s Father In Sanjay Dutt’s Biopic?
- Drooling Over Alia Bhatt- Ranbir Kapoor's HOT Chemistry? This Is What The Actress Says!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- How Katrina Kaif Would React To This? Ranbir Kapoor Admits Having A CRUSH On Alia Bhatt!
- Neetu Kapoor REACTS To Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Comments On His Break-up With Katrina Kaif
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are in Cape Town, South Africa for Anurag Basu's Jagga Jasoos. Though the alleged couple are giving their best professionally they are making the most of their time together to spend at a personal level too.
Ranbir and Katrina's love story which went through a major setback over the last few months is finally getting back to where they started off. Katrina Kaif who was very low and depressed with the way their relation was going ahead is now all chirpy and happy with her beau Ranbir.
Being outside India is one good thing for all those celebrities where they don't need to face the paparazzi crowd.But even then we caught them walking hand in hand. Check out the pic.
A trusted source from Jagga Jasoos unit says that RK even took Kat for dinner to a local restaurant after wrapping up the first day shoot. "He is making it up to her and giving her loads of attention. She's very happy and in a great mood. Katrina is the happiest when Ranbir is around her and you can make that out by her infectious smile."
The unit is moving to Johannesburg from Cape Town on June 2 to go ahead with an important schedule of the film. However, Kat-Ranbir are back to base in Mumbai in mid June after their shoot which will give them sufficient amout of time together outside India.
No points for guessing that there won't be any complaints from Katrina or Ranbir for sure!