- Parineeti Chopra Hopes 2015 Is 'Better'
- Parineeti Chopra: Kissing On-Screen Is Mechanical
- Aditya Roy Kapur Receives Special Request From Fans
- Guess Why Shraddha Kapoor Cheers Aditya Roy Kapur?
- Daawat-E-Ishq 6 Days Disastrous Collection At Box Office
- Daawat-E-Ishq (3 Days) First Weekend Collection At Box Office
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
Initially, the makers of Daawat-e-Ishq claimed that the release was postponed owing to some incomplete post-production works but sources say a different story.
Two sisters, Priyanka Chopra and Parineeti Chopra were set to clash at the Box Office with their respective films but the sudden push to Daawat-e-Ishq raised some questions.
When asked about the reason behind postponement of Daawat-e-Ishq, director Habib Faisal previously said, "Everybody in the team is very happy with the film's progress. But after a film is shot, one needs time to edit it and work on things like sound design, sound mix and picture grading. We are still working on the film's post production, and that is why the release has been pushed ahead. "
However, according to sources, makers of Daawat-e-Ishq pushed forward the release as the film has not been getting good publicity as compared to Priyanka's Mary Kom which has become a talk of the town.
Hence, makers of Daawat-e-Ishq apparently decided to avoid the clash with much hyped Mary Kom; instead Daawat-e-Ishq has now been set to collide with multiple releases including Khoobsurat, Ugly, Tamanchey, Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami, Roar and Dr. Cabbie on September 19th.