- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
Deepika Padukone the most desirable woman of 2013, who was holidaying in New York flew to Barcelona on May 30th to join her alleged boy friend on the cruise. Though the star couple have still not come out and accepted their alleged relation, they have not denied it too.The have for sure taken it to the next level!
The latest buzz of Bollywood is Deepika has flown off to Barcelona, Spain to be with her lover boy Ranveer Singh.
'Gunday' actor is currently on a cruise in Spain, for Zoya Akhtar's film Dil Dhadakne Do. If the sources are right, the dimpled damsel will be spending a fortnight with him and the rest of the film team which includes Farhan Akhtar, Priyanka Chopra and Anushka Sharma. She will be back in Mumbai in the second week of June.
While the duo got closer during the filming of Sanjay Leela's Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela, their camaraderie became the talk of the town. They may deny by screaming their hearts out but one cannot miss those pictures of them hanging out in night clubs and several other pictures which means otherwise.
Rumours are rife that even Anushka Sharma might be joined with her alleged boy friend Virat Kohli. That would be double date on a cruise in Barcelona.
Deepika and Ranveer will be seen opposite each other again in Sanjay Leela's Bajirao Mastani!