- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
The dimpled beauty of Bollywood Deepika Padukone has joined the celebrities list who owns plush house facing the sea in Mumbai. She also says, when it comes to Ranbir, she has clearly moved on.
Deepika Padukone just doesn't like to talk about her personal life anymore like how she used to do earlier. She questions, " "Why is it that only actors are asked about their personal lives during interviews? When it's a sportsperson, a politician or a businessman these questions never crop up. On the sports pages we read about an athlete's professional highs and lows. The entertainment pages are mostly gossip."
As far as Ranbir is concerned Deepika has clear thoughts. She said,"If you're wondering whether the break-up put me off relationships, the answer is no. I'm not cynical about love. The equation with Ranbir is there for all to see in our recent film. There's nothing more to say."
Dippy is one woman who has clearly moved on in life. Her upcoming movies Piku with Shoojit Sircar, Imtiaz Ali's Tamasha and Sanjay's Bajirao Mastani are all very dear to her. Talking about it she said, "I loved Shoojit's Vickey Donor, Sanjay is a genius and Imtiaz cast me in Love Aaj Kal without seeing Om Shanti Om and he has a way with love stories."
When it was very clear for all of us to see the chemistry which worked wonders in Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, why not other films with her ex!
Deepika, any pointers???