- Sanju Success Bash: Ranbir Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, Dia Mirza & Others Have A Big Party! Pictures
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Dia Mirza Gifts Mother India Poster To Sanjay Dutt Worth Rs 1,45,000
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Shahrukh Khan Blames This Person For Adding To His Stress!
- Maanayata Dutt Knew About Sanjay Dutt's 308 Girlfriends: Dia Mirza Reveals Inside Details
- IIFA Awards 2018: Karan Johar Says If You Can't 'Reuse' Talent, Then Refuse That Talent!
After getting delayed few times, the actress turned producer Dia Mirza has finalized her wedding date. According to the reports, Dia will get married to her businessman boyfriend Sahil Sangha on October 18, 2014.
Dia Mirza was quoted saying, "We've finally zeroed in on a date for our wedding. It's 18 October. That's the date when Sahil and I will be married."
Sahil Sanhga proposed Dia Mirza in Florida earlier this year and the couple was planning their wedding since then. If reports are to be believed then, the wedding will take place in Delhi and the couple will throw a grand reception party for their Bollywood friends in Mumbai.
Sahil Sangha is a Delhi based businessman and that's the reason why both the families chose Delhi as the wedding venue. Dia and Sahil co-owns the production house named Born Free Entertainment.